Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Acid salicylique topical acne

« ...It may also be a good idea to lower the amount of meats that you eat. There is no need to become a vegetarian but be sure to watch the amounts you eat and keep it under control. Using a whole food supplement can also help such as a green food supplement as this will help to give your body the natural foods it needs in order to function at its best. Remember that your body has many powerful ways to heal itself as long as you provide it with the raw materials it needs....
...In this article I have shown you two effective ways to reduce your acne marks. To be honest, homemade remedies are only effective at removing light acne marks but not deep ones. It may take time for the natural remedies to work on your skin. Depending on the severity of your marks, it may take a month to a year before you can see some significant improvement. To even out the cons, both of these methods are relatively easy and simple to use and cost next to nothing for you to apply. So if you have the patience and the time, give these methods a try....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...I found that I was eating vegetable oil everyday (as it's an ingredient in foods I was eating daily). When I cut these foods out of diet and ate foods without this in them, my acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY. There are other things I did to totally clear my acne, but......»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: salicylic acne medication, soap free acne facial wash sepicontrol alpha bisabolol, castor oil for acne treatment

No comments: