Sunday, November 2, 2008

Acne face and herpes

« ...I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast......
...How acne comes about has not been completely solved and is believed to occur from a combination of factors. The appearance of white heads, commonly called zits and blackheads and the more unpleasant lesions are likely to come about due to various dietary factors or changing genes and hormones. The cosmetics that we use can also have an effect by blocking the pores of the skin. To take on this fight against your skin problem can be difficult if you do not know what has caused the acne in the first place. That is why you can get good results using a natural product such as Actimine. Actimine has the active ingredients that are needed to create a real difference....»

«...There is some speculation about the benefits that an infrared therapy treatment can have. However, there are no known bad side effects and there are many known cases of positive healing with cases of psoriasis, eczema, and other skin related problems. Heat therapy proved to increase circulation and that can only be a positive thing for your health....»
Full Text: depotdetermidal.blogspot.com

tags: acne after pregnancy, stories of people that fast and have acne, natural acne blemish recipes

No comments: